Are you interested in learning how to reduce administrative burdens and EPR levies, as well as mitigate compliance risks?
If you are a brand owner, retailer and/or manufacturer of packaging and products, you are impacted by Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) fees and/or taxes. EPR strategies to address the integration of environmental costs associated with goods throughout their life cycles are being developed in a number of countries and are having a direct impact on the cost of goods (COGs). Intertek Health, Environment & Regulatory Services (HERS) are pleased to present redipoint®, a software solution that helps companies efficiently manage global packaging and products fees and levies and corporate sustainability reporting. redipoint® ensures compliance in more than 50 jurisdictions around the world.
Find out more on afternoon of Tuesday 24 October by attending the Sustainability in Packaging Europe pre-conferenec workshop on 'An update and review of global EPR programmes and how to achieve effective and efficient EPR reporting and corporate sustainability success!'
Hear from Victor Bell, President of Environmental Packaging International (EPI) as he offers his insights on:
- Update and review of global EPR programmes and how to achieve effective and efficient EPR reporting and corporate sustainability success!
- The rapidly expanding myriad of global EPR packaging and product reporting requirements
- Review of global packaging EPR programmes with updates regarding:
- Canada and the US
- South America
- What kind of data will be required and how reporting requirements are changing
- The circular economy and future data requirements
- The rapidly increasing demand for corporate metrics and how EPR data can be use to understand your packaging footprint.
*Workshop tickets are €499 and can only be bought alongside a 2 day conference ticket