Now in its 7th year, Smithers Pira's Sustainability in Packaging Conference, produced in association with Packaging Digest, has cemented its position as a key event for those in the packaging industry, with numerous networking opportunities, a robust exhibition area and presentations from leaders all over the supply chain. This is the forum to share ideas, learn from successes and challenges, get inspired, create partnerships and continue the dialogue with the industry colleagues about the collective sustainability challenge.
>>> View the agenda
>>> See who attends
>>> See pricing options
>>> Book your hotel room
Reviews of past conferences:
- "The conference is a great way to network with people who are really making impacts on sustainable packaging." Senior Engineer, The Procter & Gamble Company
- "The content of the Sustainability in Packaging conference is industry relevant and the depth of presentations are right on target with the attendees." Director, Packaging Technologies, Altria
- "I'm surprised how fast sustainability initiatives are moving. This is one conference where you don't want to skip a year." Packaging Market Development Manager, B&R Industrial Automation
- "A great opportunity to meet and interact with a large variety of suppliers, users and brand owners with a passion for more sustainable solutions." Application Cell Leader, Dow Corning Corporation
- "The conference provided great contacts and connections to those with varying experience in packaging from novice to expert." Assistant Brand Manager, Miracle-Gro Organic Choice, The Scotts Company
If you are involved in this industry you won't want to miss Sustainability in Packaging and the many networking and learning opportunities offered!