Sponsorship opportunities at SUSTPACK 2015
"The right people were included in this conference. It's clear that a solution to packaging sustainability can't be achieved by one group alone." - Kohler Co.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at SUSTPACK 2015 is a prime opportunity to put your products and services in front of more than 400 of the key industry players and decision makers.
10 Reasons to sponsor or exhibit:
- Meet face-to-face with 400+ brand owners, converters, end users, and more
- Promotion to more than 10,000 email subscribers
- Cross promotion by major industry stakeholders such as Packaging Digest, Upstream, TAPPI, Package Print Worldwide, The Packaging Buzz, Recycling Today Media Group, and more
- Social Media exposure includingTwitter, LinkedIn, and the opportunity to post news releases and other relevant industry information in our online press room
- Conference Passes included in your packages PLUS discounts on further conference passes for your colleagues
- Over 40 presentations by key players, including Estee Lauder, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Method, Three Peaks Consulting, Waste Management, and many more
- An all-new conference program featuring educational sessions, workshops, tours, receptions, and committee meetings for your company to access actionable solutions to the industry's biggest challenges today
- A multitude of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities tailored to your needs to maximize your investment
- Meet customers from as many as 15 different countries, predominantly in the North American and European markets - including Belgium and Austria, whose paperboard recycling rates are 20% higher than the US
- 90% of sponsors and exhibitors developed new business by attending Smithers Pira's 2014 Sustainability in Packaging conference
You will meet the following types of packaging experts at SUSTPACK 2015: CEO, CTO, VP Sustainability, Senior Director of Sustainability and Product Stewardship, Head of Packaging, Packaging Scientist, Marketing Director, VP Communications, VP Innovation, Dir. Business Developments among others and they come from Brand Owners, End Users, Packaging Converters and Manufacturers, Suppliers of Materials and Equipment, Consultants, Academia and NGOs.
Contact Heather Adams at +1 207 781 9632 for more information about sponsoring or exhibiting at SUSTPACK 2015!