Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2020 will be held in Singapore June 1-3, 2020 and we hope to see you there!
UPM and WestRock have been invited to be represented on our advisory board.
Alongside the Advisory Board, we are currently recruiting for experts to present at Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2020.
If you have something to share on any of the below topics, we would like to hear from you:
- Future outlook for plastic packaging in Asia
- Recycling processes and infrastructure and implications for packaging and brands
- Delivering on a circular economy for Asia
- Regulatory landscape for packaging in Asia
- Disruptive innovation for sustainability in packaging
- Opportunities and challenges for packaging supply chain in Asia
Please submit your abstract via the form below before Friday 20 Dec 2019. We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
Should you have any questions, please contact the conference producer Nancy Yao at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +86 180 5109 2296.