What did attendees say?
SustPack Asia was a great conference to be able to keep updated with the interesting developments in the markets, as well as drive collaborations across the packaging sector.
- Sustainability Manager, HAVI
Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2021 took place last week online, and was a resounding success!
Over 250 packaging professionals joined us at the event to hear from key experts on hot topics including regulatory landscape and initiatives for circular packaging, new technologies & innovations in packaging materials, designing packaging for sustainability and more. You can still view the full programme online here to see the full list of what was presented and discussed.
We really hope you'll be able to join us in 2022 in Singapore! Register your interest now via the link below to be kept up-to-date with all the latest conference updates, as well as industry news and exclusive content.
What did attendees say?
* Jam-packed with the sharing of best-practice, learning and inspired Innovation, SustPack Asia 2021 was a perfect platform for new collaborative partnerships and sustainable growth. — Vice President of Strategy, Zotefoams
* The conference brings together a diverse set up perspectives from industry leaders which results in thought provoking and meaningful dialogue. — Founder/ CEO, Plastics For Change
* SustPack Asia is an amazing event for anyone wishing to catch up with the latest trends, knowledge and thought leadership impacting the packaging sector. — CEO, PEFC International
* Sustainability In Packaging Asia is an important forum to share the value and successes of the Packaging Industry in our Region. In these times of emotional challenges to packaging and the value it delivers it is more important than ever to have opportunities to showcase the real progress being made, the real value packaging delivers that benefits our total environmental footprint and the lifestyles we love. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to the conversation. — Sustainability Director APAC Region, Sealed Air
* An extremely well organised and key event for anyone in the packaging industry and an opportunity to hear from sustainability and brand experts on the latest developments and sustainable initiatives. Touch were delighted to participate in a panel discussion with industry experts, sharing knowledge and experience. We would highly recommend attendance. — Founding Partner & Creative Director, Touch Design Ltd.
* This conference program gathers key stakeholders across plastics value chain to discuss latest technology, industry, partnerships, and regulatory trends to advance circular economy for plastics. The online digital platform is easy to use, collaborate with attendees from global timezone. — Director Corporate Sustainability & Circular Economy, APAC, SABIC
* SustPack Asia 2021 has been a great experience to learn more about the different industry initiatives towards more sustainable packaging designs. — Global Head of Market Strategy – Flexible Packaging, Henkel
* Sustainability in Packaging Asia is one of the most important events of the year. It brings together a great cross section of industry experts and participants to share their work, ideas and knowledge in the development and promotion of sustainable packaging. The presentations and panels traverse a wide variety of topics which enable attendees to leave with a greater appreciation of the details within our industry. I look forward to attending in 2022. — Commercial Director, Selerant
* It was an honour to be invited to give a talk and participate in a panel at SustPack Asia 2021. The panel in particular was very interesting, engaging and motivating. The organisation of the event was very professional and I would recommend anyone involved or interested in the area of packaging sustainability in the region to attend next year. — CEO, Enval
* It's a good platform to discuss with experts in packaging industry, and good chance to hear from the leading companies. — Marketing Manager APAC, RFM, Covestro