Thanks Smithers Asia team for organizing such a successful virtual conference on sustainability in packaging, a critical issue that will continue post-COVID for the years to come. The online platform was convenient for presentation collaboration, and even networking, but hope to meet everyone in person next year! - Sr. Manager/Director, Asia Pacific Market Development, Consumer Packaging, WestRock
Sustainability In Packaging Asia Will Continue As A Virtual Event On June 7-9 In 2021!
Following the resounding success of Smithers Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2020, we are excited to announce Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2021 will take place online from 7-9 June 2021.
As a registered attendee at this year's three-day online event, you will gain access to:
- Over 40 expert speakers and panelists including Veolia, HAVI, LUSH, GSK, SABIC, WestRock, CJ CheilJedang, Amcor Flexibles, Colgate-Palmolive, Food Industry Asia, The Coca-Cola Company, Johnson & Johnson, Simplot Australia, Ellen MacArthur Foundation and more.
- Presentations on key topics such as The importance of brave goals of a brand owner, Development of the new plastics economy in China, Regulatory update for food packaging, Designing for sustainable packaging, Single-use plastics in the food services industry, etc.
- 4 live panel discussions that will address everything from Closing the loop, Designing for sustainability, Collaborating across the value chain to achieve sustainability goals and more.
- Real-time networking opportunities including one-to-one video meetings, private chat, virtual sponsorship hall, and online networking lounge that allow you to arrange meaningful meetings and make new connections with all attendees.
- On-demand presentation content - Miss a presentation? Access the recording afterwards and watch content at your convenience. Recorded presentation content will be available on demand to registered attendees for 30 days after the event has concluded.