Call for papers has offically opened for 2021 and we are interested in hearing from experts within the packaging community. If you have something to share on any of the following areas, or something else you feel is relevant, we want to hear from you!
- Advanced Chemical Recycling
- Circular Economy
- Sustainability and Design for Secondary Packaging
- Essentials of Sustainable Packaging Design
- Is Sustainability Worth the Investment?
- COVID-19 and Sustainability
- Beauty packaging
- Sustainable Packaging for the Fashion Industry/Apparel – Alternatives to poly bags
- Reducing the Carbon Footprint
- What is Sustainability Anyway? Certification and Labeling Challenges
- Chicken or the Egg: How Should We Design - for Sustainability Or with Sustainability in Mind?
- Material Innovations Pushing Sustainability Forward
- We Can’t Do It Alone – Collaboration Case Studies
- Sustainability Initiatives/Commitments
- Sustainable Cities
- Recycling Truths and Myths – Understanding recycling vs. compostable vs. biodegradable
- Economic Costs of Sustainable Packaging
- Packaging Challenges In the Fashion Industry
Please complete the form below to submit your abstract for consideration.