About Sustainability in Packaging Europe
One of the most important functions of packaging will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy is a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers created Sustainability in Packaging Europe
- the only dedicated European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
After a hugely successful online event in 2021 with over 500 attendees, we are planning on returning to Barcelona to offer attendees face-to-face networking, new solutions and to create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place. Plus if you can't attend in-person there are online event tickets to purchase which enables you to network and watch the whole conference from your desk.
Be part of this recognised global community of packaging professionals online driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
Attendees to this year’s conference can expect an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 50+ speakers including The European Commission, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, H&M, SUEZ, Tesco, Diageo, Kellogg, Nestlé and many more
- Presentations and panels on key topics such as topics including a lack of recycled content, prevention of packaging waste, re-usable/refillable models, increasing recyclability to name a few
- Roundtable discussions on day one to unite attendees with like-minded peers for experience exchanges on key topics
- 5+ hours of networking with over 500 packaging
representatives across breaks, lunches and networking drinks
- An exhibition hall with over 22 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Pre-conference workshops to extend learnings