The 7th Edition of Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2022
Sustainability in Packaging Europe will return to Barcelona across the 1-4 November* as well as in an online format for the seventh time to over 500 packaging innovators! Discussions and networking for online and in-person attendees will continue to drive innovations and packaging solutions towards a circular economy.
*The two day conference takes place on 2 & 3 November, pre and post conference workshops will take place on the 1 & 4 November
Delegates to the conference this year, will have an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with highlights including:
- Exclusive opening Keynote from the European Commission on the key legislative initiatives under the circular economy action plan
- Over 50 speakers, panellists and moderators from the leading companies within packaging, including Mars, PepsiCo, Ellen MacArthur, P&G, METRO, Amcor, Starbucks, Iceland, Nestlé to name a few
- A full second day with interchangeable tracks on circularity, material innovations, waste collection, sorting, recycling infrastructure and interactive panels covering EPR, packaging materials- how they are going to look in 2030 and chemical recycling.
- Five unmissable panels covering retailer circular business models and collaborations, paper bottles, the flexible initiative, circularity and reusability; and the return of the infamous big brand panel
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Five workshops offering practical and interactive learnings on compostable packaging, bio-based, global EPR developments, holistic approach to sustainable innovation in packaging and chemical recycling
Ticket registration for Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2022 is now open!