Sustainability in Packaging Europe Online 2020
Sustainability in Packaging Europe transitioned to an online format across the 2-5 November and attracted over 400 representatives with one goal - to drive innovations and packaging solutions towards a circular economy..
The online event delivered the same high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 50 speakers including Henkel, Coca Cola European Partners, Veolia, PepsiCo, GSK, Tesco, Body Shop, Mars, Unilever and Brunel University
- Presentations and panels on key topics such as how COVID has impacted the sector and consumers, regulatory updates, brand and retailer strategies, recycling, reuse and design for end of life
- 4 roundtable discussions across days one and three to unite attendees with like-minded peers for experience exchanges on key topics
- A virtual exhibition hall with representatives offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Options for one-to-one video chats and more online networking tools to allow meaningful meetings and options to do business with all attendees
Missed the live event? Purchase an on demand access ticket
If you missed the live online event, purchase an on demand ticket today and gain full access to all the presentations and panel discussions from across the four, half days. Access to presentations will end on Friday 26 February 2021.