The 7th Edition of Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2022
Sustainability in Packaging Europe returned to Barcelona across 1-4 November as well as in an online format for the seventh time with over 500 packaging innovators in attendance! Discussions and networking for online and in-person attendees continued to drive innovations and packaging solutions towards a circular economy.
Delegates at this year's edition had an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with highlights including:
Register your interest in our 2023 event to be kept in the loop with all the latest event information as soon as it's available!
- Exclusive opening Keynote from the European Commission on the key legislative initiatives under the circular economy action plan
- Over 50 speakers, panellists and moderators from the leading companies within packaging, including Mars, PepsiCo, Ellen MacArthur, P&G, METRO, Amcor, Starbucks, Iceland, Nestlé to name a few
- A full second day with interchangeable tracks on circularity, material innovations, waste collection, sorting, recycling infrastructure and interactive panels covering EPR, packaging materials- how they are going to look in 2030 and chemical recycling.
- Five unmissable panels covering retailer circular business models and collaborations, paper bottles, the flexible initiative, circularity and reusability; and the return of the infamous big brand panel
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Five workshops offering practical and interactive learnings on compostable packaging, bio-based, global EPR developments, holistic approach to sustainable innovation in packaging and chemical recycling